Milestones & Devil's Egg
As part of your Welcome Packet, you will receive a Milestones Contest card featuring graphics of all 21 Splotter releases plus Pandemic: Rising TIde.
- The first time you play each game during the con, find Dean and ask him to stamp your card.
- At 10 AM Sunday, we will hold a convention-wide meetup. At this time, we will recognize those with the most stamps by giving them second dibs (first dibs go to the Devil’s Egg Tournament winners) at prize selection from our generous sponsor donations.
- Everyone that manages to get the 21 Splotter stamps will receive a prize. Selection of prizes will start with the person who has the most stamps.
- There is a list of 11 games that influenced Jeroen and Joris at the bottom of the card. These will only count as tiebreakers for those who have played the 22 Splotter-designed games. Check them off as you play any.
- I’ve calculated that you should be able to play all 21 Splotters in ~42 hours! No one said it was going to be easy. But it sure will be fun trying!
Devil's Egg Tournament
- On the reverse side of your Milestones Contest card, you’ll find space to track your points for each Devil’s Egg Tournament game. Even if you aren’t actively trying to win, we encourage you to keep track anyway as ya never know.
- The six games included in this tournament are: Antiquity, Bus, Food Chain Magnate (original or Ketchup), The Great Zimbabwe, Horseless Carriage & Indonesia.
- Play as many of the six games as you’d like up to three times each. After each play, record your place, points earned (using the table below), and other players’ initials on your tournament card.
- Points are rewarded to the winner of each game only: 1000 points per win plus 100 per player. Indonesia will receive an additional 200 points due to length of games. See points table below. Only the player counts listed for each game with points will score.
- At the end of each day, add your daily points total to the Tournament Scoreboard.
- You will turn in your cards at the end of Sunday night. We will sum all of your points across up to three plays of each of the six games.
- The four players with the most points at the end of Sunday night will meet in a final showdown on Monday at 9:00 AM. The game played will be The Great Zimbabwe. If we have more than 5 tied players, we’ll split into multiple games and the winner with the largest margin above their VR will be crowned the Devil’s Egg Tournament winner.
- Winners will be recognized Monday at 11:00 AM during the Splotter Con Wrap Up gathering.
- 1st place will receive the 2024 Devil’s Egg Award and will have first pick of items donated by our generous sponsors.
- 2nd place will receive the second pick of items donated by our generous sponsors.
- 3rd place will receive the third pick of items donated by our generous sponsors.
Food Chain Magnate
The Great Zimbabwe